Wednesday 3 October 2012

NEW RELEASE OCTOBER SHOWCASE DAY 3

Welcome to Day 3 of Whimsy Stamps of October Digital Stamp Release Showcase.
If you've missed any from the start, you can go back to Day 1, October 1st.

Join the blog hop (also listed below) and win hidden prizes!

These are the gorgeous creations using my new designs. 
Thank you lovely DT for showcasing the images so beautifully.


by Doreen
using Flakey Friends
by Wendy
using Flakey Friends


by Tammy D
 using Frosty Friends

by Tammy O
using Frosty Friends

I also have these 2 as new releases this month:
HAPPY PUMPKIN

LITTLE BEAR PUMPKIN
with 2 BONUS FILES


To view the other new release creations:

Kelly Mannix 

Thanks for visiting.
Have a lovely day.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy... your new images are gorgeous! I so love that Happy Pumpkin!
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and did I tell you that I was able to get Issue 37 of Complete Cardmaking with your goodies in it? Great spread!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness. I apologize for the moderation but it seems necessary with all the computer-generated responses. Thank you. xx Kathryne