Thursday 14 February 2013

ILONKA'S NEW CARDS AND TAGS CLUB

Happy Valentine's Day!!!
xxxx


There's a new club in blogland!


Ilonka is Dutch, and the club is written in Dutch, 
but I have translated her introduction for you...

"Welcome to the club Ilonka's cards enTags .... I will also introduce myself, I am Ilonka, am 52 years and addicted to scrapbooking. Married and mother of a son and a daughter. Also, I am now Grandma of two little boys where two days a week I babysit. I also do DT work and I'm always busy, busy, busy ...   If you want to join, you can do so but, imagine for a moment in the forum who you are and what your hobbies are then I can convert you to become a full member. We hope that this is a cozy, fun club is where your inspiration on can do. The members show here their beautiful creations. And do you like to sign up. Then you're very welcome.  What is there to do at the club: a free pattern each month by a tag/label.  A theme challenge And a pattern of the month.  We have contests every month where members can participate.   Where you can win a nice prize."

The digi of the month is my new release, Katie.
Ilonka has made a beautiful card with her.


Ilonka's club has lovely, original and sweet ideas.
You can visit her club here.

Have a wonderful day!
Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card, Ilonka made! I'll have to look into her club if it means getting another one of your digis! lol :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness. I apologize for the moderation but it seems necessary with all the computer-generated responses. Thank you. xx Kathryne