Wednesday 1 May 2013

MY NEW RELEASE FOR MAY

Happy May!

Today I have my new release to share with you.
Happy May flowers! 
(When they bloom- we still have snow but it's melting!)
FULL BLOOM 2
Card by Sarah
The lovely tag is created using the Bonus Sentiment


This is FULL BLOOM 2
with BONUS Sentiment

The BONUS Sentiment
for FULL BLOOM 2

FULL BLOOM 2
Card by Kim

Here, I'd like to introduce LULU to you

Card by Lisa

Lulu comes with BONUS Sentiment 

For your added fun, Lulu also has BONUS files
for you to play with the grass and image separately




There's a blog hop happening at Whimsy featuring other new releases as well
and there are prizes to be won for leaving comments.


Thanks for visiting.
Have a lovely day.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy I love the Card with the mayflowers. And Lulu is so sweet. The cards are both gorgeous.

    Big hugs Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new images are so beautiful Kathy. I absolutely LOVE the pot of flowers - definitely my kind of image!!
    As always the DT cards are so inspiring
    I hope you are having a good week
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for your new images, Kathryne! They're GORGEOUS! The card samples are beautiful too! I love the option with Lulu and the grass separate! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness. I apologize for the moderation but it seems necessary with all the computer-generated responses. Thank you. xx Kathryne