Tuesday 4 June 2013

TWIST OF FAITH CHALLENGE

There's a new challenge at Twist of Faith

TEMPLATES and DIE CUTS
 Add Scripture, a quote or an uplifting sentiment


The DT has some beautiful inspiration for you

GRACIE
Card by Vickie

ARI & TOBY 
Card by Hillary

Below is the inside of Hillary's card.


INSPIRATIONAL CROSS 3
Card by Zella

LULU 
Card by Jenee
It's wonderful to see the freebie Bible verses used too!
Together we can Spread the Word!

Thanks for visiting. 
I hope to see you in the challenge for a winning prize of 
5 free digi's of your choice.

Have a nice day.
Be sure to scroll down for your FREE 
Talk About Tuesday sentiments.

1 comment:

  1. These are all delightful, Kathy! I especially love the image on the first one, "Gracie." She's just so adorable. I have her and I think it's time to do something with her. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness. I apologize for the moderation but it seems necessary with all the computer-generated responses. Thank you. xx Kathryne